Wednesday 29 February 2012

My Cover Photos



For my cover I narrowed my decisions down to 4 different images which all had their pros and cons of using.

They're all medium shots and all head on angles. I like the lighting on the first photo; the shaded corners in every corner, however I would need to crop the top quarter off, this will ruin the natural lighting. I like how close my third image is however my model is standing to the left therefore this will ruin my layout as I intended to have my logo to the right of the page. In the 2nd image I think the camera is quite far away from her face, which spoils the eye contact with the audience. I like the 4th image as I feel I could fit it on my cover well and keep the layout. The image is well lit and she's looking directly at the camera, and because of this I have decided to use this image as  my cover.

I have decided to use the 1st image in my contents page as I feel it will fit nicely on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment